Sunday 22 September 2013

Week One Done Bring On Week Two

This week i have done so much like the skytree, disney land, disney sea and a festival today. At the festival today we did this game where you shot some stuff and if you hit it then you get that thing. I won two lollies and Hisana won one lollie. It was a very fun but really hot day today. I am loving it over here. Still not use to the time though and the weather. The people are very friendly. Next week on Tuesday I am going to disney sea again with the tour group. I have been on this rollercoaster last night it was EPIC. I really wanna go on it again. Cant wait till I get home to see my mum, dad and cat. The only sad part about getting home is that I cant see my friends because if the school holidays.

4 comments:

  1. Bianca
    Your Mum sent me the link to this, but unfortunatly I was in Tauranga with the School Basketball team otherwise I would have been on here before! I will share it with the students from School, we are thinking of you and wondering about the amazing time that you are having. Our class will be on tomorrow!
    Mr Webb and Room Five, Melville Intermediate School, Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand
    melvilleroom8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mr Webb.
    I am having a wounderful time over here. I am thinking about the people at school and woundering what the kids in my class are doing. I have been to disneysea 2 times with my host family and the nz tour group. I have been to disneyland 1 time with the nz tour group. How is my prep group going? I dont mind if some of the students go on my blog and post some comments if its all right with you

    From Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bianca
    Yes we would love to post comments on your blog, but you've got settings which mean that you can only post comments with a Google account which most of the students dont have google accounts. I let Reitu and Jackie leave a comment through my logon.

    I will ask your CEO.

    hey bianca it is nichola prep is going very good we got the food licence and we are doing milkshakes coconut ice and caramel truffles we have decided whos bring what but we only gave you a little bit to bring the end.
    from Nichola, Jackie and Icis

    Reitu wants to know why you posted the comment at 4:31am in the morning and if thats when you had to get up in Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get up at 6am in the mroning it must have been because the internet was off or because that was the time in nz idk.

    From Bianca

    ReplyDelete